WAY Michigan will be in Ypsilanti for the Ypsilanti Heritage Festival. It is located at near Depot Town, from August 23 to 25.
Meet with us to discuss the opportunity your student has to receive a personalized education that focuses on 21st Century skills.
At the festival, you will have:
- My Trivia Life - Live Trivia located at the Entertainment tent
- Helicopter Rides - Helicopter rides flying daily
- Tribute Rosie Troupe - Raising awareness of World War II-era preservation campaigns
- FiftyAmpFuse® - A tribute to the greatest hits of all time from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and now
- Ring of Steel - Bringing the best of Medieval, Hollywood, and Broadway art of stage combat and stunts
- Kids Area - Bounce Houses, Pony Rides, Crafts, Games and More!
- Rubber Ducky Race - Sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Ypsilanti
- BBQ Competition - 8 of the Midwest's best BBQ companies competing for your vote
- Classic Car Show - Come see classic and vintage cars
Visit the festival website for more information.