WAY Michigan is a tuition-free charter school and is accepting applications for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
Starting this year, you must enroll in our new online enrollment system, SchoolMint. Click the link below to start your online enrollment,
If you need help using Schoolmint, you can use the video tutorial below or the Contact Us button to contact the school staff.
- How much does it cost?
- How do I enroll my child at WAY Michigan?
- Where can I get an application?
- Do you provide special education services?
- Do you provide free / reduced meals for students?
- Will my student be required to take standardized tests?
- What are the age limitations for enrolling?
- Do I need to be up to date on my immunizations?
- Can I graduate early?
- What documents are required for enrolling?
- Do I have to be a resident of Michigan?
Yes, as a condition of enrollment, WAY Michigan students are required to fulfill all state assessment requirements. Students will need to participate in all standardized testing, including MSTEP, PSAT 9/10, SAT, depending on their grade level. Local testing locations will be provided across the state.
Yes, you can graduate early! When you graduate depends on the amount of credits you have when you come to WAY Michigan with and how motivated you are to finish! Check the Graduation Requirements page for information on how many credits are required to graduate from WAY Michigan.
You will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Student ID - Options include state ID, drivers license, previous school ID, bridge card, etc.
- Parent ID - If student is 18 / 19 years of age, this is not required
- Up to date immunization records
- Student's last report card / transcript
- IEP / 504 Files - If applicable