Are you looking for a safe educational experience that engages your child?
Our Micro School, powered by Centric Learning, offers parents a better option for their children. A safe learning environment. An educational experience that accelerates their learning. Students who get excited again about their learning because they can exercise their voice and choice. Many parents and students have unfortunately concluded that virtual learning means hours in front of a computer listening to a teacher on Zoom. We’ve been developing engaging online options for students for over a decade.
At Micro School, we use our state-of-the-art platform and curriculum to create an educational experience that enables students to learn at their own pace. Students make choices that fit their learning style. Their learning begins where they left off and accelerates from there. And they work in small groups of no more than 10 students and a licensed teacher. Imagine a learning environment where a visible love of learning begins and ends each day for your child.
SMALL ONLINE CLASSES. PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION WITH A LICENSED TEACHER. LEARNING THAT’S ADAPTED TO YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING STYLE.
How it works
- An assigned, certified, highly trained teacher with no more than 10 students per class
- A project-based approach that is more engaging for students and their top choice for how to learn
- Students will encounter an approach that is set up similarly to what they will encounter in college
- Certified teacher teaching cohort of no more than 10 students/ FTF online class time for no more than 3 hours/day
- 1-2 hours working independently on projects or connecting and working together with other students
- 2-3 subjects a day, up to 4-5 hours total
- Teaching project Assistance online readily available, and class teacher also available for consultation
- Students earn credits based on the quality of their project